Chili Cookoff and Cookie Contest Rules
1) For this contest, Chili and cookies are produced at home.
2) On the day of the contest they are brought along to the location
3) An Entry fee of 10 Euros for Chilis and 5 Euros for Cookies is charged
4) This charge represents your entry to both the event and to the Contest.
5) All spectators will pay a 5 Euro entry fee. This is to enter the event and to taste the chilis and cookies produced.
6) Children under 12 are free.
7) The Chilis and Cookies are judged by independant Judges chosen prior to the event. Should you wish to be a judge please contact the organiser
8) The Judges will choose the top 3 Chilis and Cookies to receive prizes.
9) The Entrants will choose ONE Chili as the overall "Chefs prize winner".
10) Along with the Winners, other categories can include "Hottest Chili" and "Chili that lost it's way".
11) Proxy entries WILL be accepted with prior notification.
This years event is hosted at The Zar Bar at 240 Rosenheimerstrasse, Munich on Saturday the 6th of August 2016